PROGRAM II OF THE INTERNATIONAL FORUM
“SHIPBUILDING IN THE ARCTIC”
On June 20-21, 2019, Arkhangelsk
Northern Arctic federal university of M.V. Lomonosov
(Severnaya Dvina Emb., 17)
The JSC Flotbyla company is invited and participated in the international forum “SHIPBUILDING IN the ARCTIC”. Within the program of a forum it was discussed:
- Development of the Arctic, calls and opportunities for the Russian shipbuilding and navigation. Arctic navigation and prospects of development of shipbuilding.
- Construction of facilities of marine facilities and merchant fleet for development of the shelf, a coastal zone and the coast.
- Technological and ecological aspects of use of LNG on the fleet in the conditions of Arktikitekhnologichesky and ecological aspects of use of LNG on the fleet in the conditions of the Arctic.
- The prospects of the market of construction and use of the tourist fleet for the Arctic routes.
- Cluster interaction as the driver of interregional cooperation in shipbuilding and ship repair. New approaches and exchange of experience.
- The Arctic vector in the Strategy of scientific and technological development and training.